- January 14, 2016
- Posted by: Andrew
As innovators of recruiting Careerlinkr utilizes many ways to sources qualified candidates for your open positions. We never loose sight of our customer and candidate needs. Bringing great companies and talent together is our focus, getting it right builds tomorrow.
If you are looking to break into the next level of your career we can help by reviewing where you are today with your work and educational history. You may have the qualifications the companies whom hire us are looking for. Upload your resume by clicking this link
Industries we excel at finding Talent
CEO, CCO, COO and CNO positions. Inquire about our candidate pool.
Skilled, SNF and LTC administrators. Healthcare marketing, case management and social work.
Nurse Leadership Positions
End your search for qualified Infection Preventionist. Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Directors. Our Nurse leadership recruiting team can save you time and source qualified candidates for “your” department or organization.
Highly Qualified Clinical Nurses
Knowledgeable and Skilled Clinical nurses ready to step up to the next level. Find your next nursing department head right here.
Skilled (SNF) Survey Preparation
Looking to improve at annual survey. The window is open are you ready? Have you addressed the findings of last year adequately? Let our team of veteran Directors of nursing, Administrators assist you in preparing. We can review and provide you a list to get to your committees of what we find. All our consultants have CMS 5 star indexes met in their career that they have achieved. The best part is they come in to educate in a loss stress review of your facility. Get this 5 star service
Submit your Resume
See a position you are interested in applying for?
The Recruitment Process
- Provide your recruitment specialist
- Identify the job description, inquire about other duties of position
- Maintain confidentiality
- Source candidates from our processes
- Identify the candidates through our proprietary process Careerlinkr+
- Submit qualified candidates timely and communicate on the process as you want.
CareerLinkr+ Hiring ProcessTimeline to Candidates
We make a point to get the details needed upfront to streamline the process of recruitment using our CareerLinkr+ model
Availability of Services
Traditional Candidate Search
We offer traditional covered candidate candidate search where we will send you the needed candidate information relative to the job position to be filled. All our candidates go through our CareerLinkr+ process prior to being submitted to you.
Yes we offer non technical recruiting to source strong candidates in their chosen field. This hybrid style of recruiting puts our resources behind your efforts at a reasonable cost.
These positions are typically for the person to run your small business while you are away and could range from any type of retailer to a small business office of various types.
Generally the rule of thumb is the position is one of responsibility and the salary or wage is at or below $50,000.00 a year.
- Insurance office manager.
- Law office receptionist.
- Retail store manager (single store).
- Not a mid management or regional position, licensed or bonded position.
- Covered Candidate Sourcing (agreement completed).
- Superior candidate sourcing at 5% + $249.00 registration for associated fees.
- Qualified candidates for your open position.
Make use of our candidate sourcing and get forwarded complete candidate information and the top 2 candidates using our CareerLinkr+ screen process.
- Make use of a recruiting Service to assist in your decision making process.
- Management of inflow of resumes (link provided for, email and/or resume upload service for review of candidates)
- Low cost and a great value for businesses with limited or no HR department.
- Service for 30 days $349.00 no other fees. (limited Job board usage – local focus)
- Up to 5 resumes/candidates sent to you for Interview.